"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." Walt Disney

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Remember when...

This comes from my friend Amy. Thanks Aim, this is neat? Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... Get Set... Blog!

2 comments:

Chris and Lish said...

I'll be nice- ummm, let's see...
Oh, I got it! I'm thinking of middle of Wyoming and someone had just exploded a bottle of Dr. Pepper in the back of that maroon Daytona. Yeah taking turns sitting on it to dry it out and hope that Mom and Dad didn't notice? Always a classic moment. (Hey you may not be laughing- but I'm your brother and I can always do worse ;) )

Amy said...

There are a million, but the one that came to mind first was the summer we spent what seems like every day at Classic Waterslides. I don't know how we lasted all day on just 4 slides, but we had fun and always came home fried. We ate a lot of cheese dogs that year. I think the next year we went up to Magic Waters to the big slides.

I also have many dancing in parade memories, walking home from school, and dressing up in poodle skirts for a ward 50's party. Oh the fun we had as kids.