"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." Walt Disney

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baseball Update




Okay, so it has only been a couple of days since I last posted but I wanted to give everyone an update. Damon's team played their first playoff game on Saturday and they won, very convincingly. The second game was last night and they won 12 to 10, a little too close this time. However, this is the team that was first in the league (we never played them in the regular season). The next game will be on Thursday and that will be for the championship. I plan to post some pictures of Damon playing but will probably wait until the championship game so that we get pics from a couple of games.
Everything else in our family is good. We are just getting things in order for our trip to Florida and trying to keep the kids occupied and out of trouble for the summer.
Hope that all is well with you!
Michelle

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun. Hope you have a fun in Florida. I'm also trying to keep my kids busy and out of trouble. We are doing a lot of bike riding, hiking, at of course spending time at the pool. I really don't care for these long summer days...they wear me out!